Monday, November 23, 2009

Music and a tool that converts Youtube movies to mp3 files

I just downloaded a bunch of music, and I have a bunch of favourites in them already. Firstly, there is one song that I downloaded for my "Bad Day" playlist. It's called You Can Never Get Lost by Piano Magic. Ah, it's beautiful. It was hard to download; I had to use Zamzar (www.zamzar.com . You copy and paste the Youtube link and can convert it to mp3 and it emails it to you and voila! You have it on your computer :) ) to convert it from Youtube to get it on my computer. Secondly, Radiohead. I have heard of them for years, but have never bothered downloading any. Out of the songs I have so far, I like Romeo & Juliet. Thirdly, I have two songs by Jason Reeves, who has a beautiful voice. I like the song Someone, Somewhere. Fourthly, Escape the Fate. I am actually a huge fan of Escape the Fate, the way that they sound like they would be totally screamo, but how they actually sing (for the majority of it anyway). I downloaded some more City & Colour. There is also another song for my "Bad Day" playlist called Waiting for My Real Life To Begin.

0 comments: