Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jokes

I was thinking the other day that I am going to start this thing for people who have bad days. Little goodie bags, kind of. It's going to consist of a small chocolate and a joke, for now. I would have loved to receive a goodie bag for some of my bad days. i can just go to the dollar store and get cheap little toys designed to cheer them up. It would be fun. but, I collected some jokes that I will share, that made me chuckle. If anyone reads this, you should comment on it with a joke that you like, and I can add it to this small list. :

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over? Doughnuts

What do you call a dinosaur that smashes everything? A Tyrannosaurus Wrecks

A passenger riding in a taxi taps the driver on the shoulder. The driver shits himself, swerves round a bus and stops inches in front of a shop window. The passenger says, "Shit, you're jumpy aren't you? I only tapped your shoulder." The cabbie replies "Sorry, it's my first day on this job. Just spent 20 years driving a hearse"

 The wolf said to the pig, "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" The pig says, "Fuck you! I'll cough on you!"

A blonde and a brunette were walking through a park when the brunette said, "Aw, look at that poor, dead bird!" The blonde looked up and asked, "Where?"

0 comments: