Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It seems I missed posting

Phew, finding a new template was exhausting. The pictures arent completely out of whack anymore though, and I kind of like the setup :)
So what I also wrote about in my last post before my laptop went crazy was how I have been researching (like, lose sleep over and fail math tests kind of researching because of the amount of time put into it) about how to start a website, with the domains and the hosting and man... Just figured it out :) Once I get them started, I'll probably post links to here. Whereas this blog is for music and for quotes and neat little pictures, I also want a travel blog (which I also spent a ridiculous amount of time researching) and maybe even a blog about how to be eco friendly (I am going to do the "One Year No Trash" challenge next year where you recycle everything, dont purchase items that cant be recycled, compost, all that fun stuff :) I am excited!

Okay, PostSecret time: 



0 comments: