Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some randoms

Okay, so on Friday, I held this Mission Impossible thing. It was SUCH a blast, at least for me, being a little bit tipsy and trying to wander through the woods ;P. It didn't last long though, and then we just hung out. And last night, I snuck out of my house to go watch movies at my friend's, him coming to pick me up on his quad. The timing was SO sketch. As I was walking down the road to go meet him, this car started coming up the road, and since my parents weren't home, I hopped in the ditch. I was hidden for when they went by, and I was so relieved that I had hopped behind a tree. My friend came just 2 minutes later. Sketch.


But! Here are some quotes :

Love is like the wind; you can't see it, but you can feel it (3 guesses what movie it is from. A Walk to Remember :) )

Courage is not lack of fear. It is acting despite the fear.

It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.- Confucious

Hokey Pokey Anonymous. A place to turn yourself around.-- Haha, my friend found that one, and I just laughed. It's funny :)

I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could fucking drown you in them. - I laughed through my tears on this one, thinking how true it was

Crying doesn't indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you're alive.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucious

0 comments: